Getting a traditional restoration can take weeks, forcing you to deal with a temporary that may not fit or look the way you want.
Dr. Jose Valenzuela, Jr. provides same-day dentistry services, allowing you to walk out of our office with your permanent restoration.
So why should you choose a same-day restoration?
A Same-Day Restoration Can Address a Range of Issues...
Quick and Easy Treatment with Our Advanced Technology
At Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry Center, we use the advanced CAD/CAM (computer-assisted design and manufacturing) PrograMill® One from Ivoclar Vivadent®. With an innovative rotary grinding process and easy wireless operation, Dr. Valenzuela can scan your tooth once it is prepped and then have a designer remotely access the system.
Using this technology, we can mill your restoration right away. Typically, designing and milling a crown takes about 15 minutes at our office.
Can anyone receive a same-day restoration?
Most Patients Qualify for a Same-Day Restoration
In general, if you are a candidate for a traditional restoration, we can provide the same results more quickly using same-day dentistry. Our PrograMill One can craft a range of restorations, including:
Take a Closer Look at How Same-Day Dentistry Works...
All Stages of Your Procedure in a Single Visit
- Dr. Valenzuela will prepare your tooth based on the type of restoration you need.
- He will scan your prepared tooth and upload the specifications into the PrograMill system.
- The designer can remotely access the specifications and design your restoration.
- The milling process begins right away.
- Dr. Valenzuela can make any adjustments to ensure your restoration fits comfortably and looks natural.
- When you are satisfied with the results, he will bond the restoration in place for a fully restored smile.
So what will my results look like?
A Smile Transformation
Can I Afford a Same-Day Restoration?
At Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry Center, we are committed to providing affordable treatment options. A same-day crown at our office typically costs between $450 and $850. In contrast, an all-porcelain crown made at a laboratory in the U.S. can cost anywhere between $800 and $3,000.
There are a variety of factors which can affect the final cost of your same-day restoration, including:
Will a Same-Day Restoration Last?
"Dr. is the real deal so wonderful caring... I am so blessed to have found him and his team and his staff... the care is excellent could never say enough great things about my experience..." Nana G.