How Much Money Can I Save If I Get Dental Implants in Los Algodones?
Dental implants are life changing for those who suffer from tooth loss. They provide the most natural looking and feeling option for replacing missing teeth, making them the preferable choice for tooth restoration.
Dental implant treatment can be expensive in the United States and outside of the budget of people who need treatment most. Dr. Jose Valenzuela, Jr. believes everyone deserves a healthy smile and offers affordable dental implant treatment at his state-of-the-art dental practice in Los Algodones. So how much money can I save if I get dental implants in Los Algodones? Contact our Los Algodones, Mexico, and Mexicali, team to discuss your estimated costs. In the meantime, learn more about the savings and quality of care you can expect from Dr. Valenzuela.
Los Algodones Dental Implant Costs Compared U.S. Costs
Dental implant treatment at our Los Algodones practice is significantly less expensive than in the United States, while still providing the same high level of quality and commitment to safety measures patients expect from dental practices stateside.
Patients can receive dental implants at our Los Algodones practice starting at $1,400. That’s about half the price of the cost of dental implants in the United States, which generally start at $3,000 or higher.
What Affects Dental Implant Pricing?
Because each patient has unique needs and dental issues, the exact cost of dental implant treatment does vary from patient to patient.
Although dental implant treatment is significantly more affordable in Los Algodones than in the United States, there are some factors that can add to the cost of treatment. Some of these factors include:
- The number of dental implants: Replacing a single tooth with one dental implant will cost less than replacing multiple teeth with dental implants.
- Type of restoration: Dental implants are paired with different types of restorations, such as dental crowns and implant-supported dentures, to replace individual teeth or several teeth. The type of restoration used will affect the final cost.
- Materials used: The dental restorations paired with implants can be made of different materials that can affect the final treatment costs. For example, dental crowns can be made out of porcelain or a material called zirconia, which is often more expensive.
- Bone graft or sinus lift: Some patients will need a bone graft or sinus lift to prepare the jawbone for the placement of dental implants. Both are surgical procedures that will increase the cost of dental implant treatment.
- Additional dental work: Patients should have generally healthy gums and teeth when undergoing dental implant treatment. In some cases, additional dental work may be needed to improve oral health before the dental implants can be placed. Treatments may include tooth extractions, dental fillings, and gum disease treatment.
Other Ways to Save on Dental Implant Treatment
Dental implants can be affordable for nearly any budget. Here is more advice for saving money on implant dentistry:
- Ask your dental team about financing options that can divide the costs of treatment into manageable monthly payments.
- Ask whether there are any specials or promotions on dental implant services.
- Consider looking into charitable organizations that help pay for dental work.
Schedule a Consultation
Don’t let tooth loss hold you back. To find out if dental implant treatment is right for you, we welcome you to contact our practice and schedule a consultation.