Full Mouth Dental Implants
Have you lost most of your natural teeth? Is it time to transition to dentures? If so, you probably want replacement teeth that function, fit, and feel like healthy, strong teeth. Consider full mouth dental implants from Algodones Dental Implants in Yuma, AZ.
At our office, Dr. Jose Valenzuela, Jr. continues the tradition his father established when he began practicing dentistry in 1972. He believes in excellent dental care, using modern technology for patient comfort and precision treatments. Dr. Valenzuela offers dentistry at affordable rates, so you can enjoy good oral health and the high quality of life it allows.
What Can I Expect during Full Mouth Dental Implant Treatment?
Full mouth dental implants replace all teeth on one or both jaws. With this procedure, dentures are secured to four or six implants, each one strategically secured into the jawbone.
The first step is planning. At Algodones Dental Implants, our team uses advanced technology to plan treatment.
We will first take a computer tomography (CT) scan of your mouth. Our design software will then create a precise surgical guide. This step is important because the surgical guide helps ensure that your implants will be located in the densest bone of your jaws. Next, we will print a 3-D model of your full mouth dental implants so that the dentist can manipulate a physical model and address all aspects of function, fit, and appearance.
Dr. Valenzuela will explain what you can expect at each appointment. After receiving implants during an outpatient procedure, you will need several months to recover. Bone will naturally grow around the dental implants to create a firm, solid foundation for replacement teeth.
If you have any questions during treatment, don’t hesitate to call our office. We will answer your questions, address your concerns, and help you feel confident and secure about the treatment process.
The entire treatment plan for full mouth dental implants can take up to a year. You can expect:
- Placement of dental implants in the upper jaw
- Placement of dental implants in the lower jaw
- Placement of abutments
- Placement of permanent teeth (dentures)
- Natural Appearance - Your teeth and smile will look complete, healthy, and attractive.
- Excellent Oral Function - Biting and chewing will not involve pain and frustration.
- Durability for Longevity - Made of durable materials, implants and prosthetics can last the rest of your life, with proper care and no accidents.
- Denture will Not Slip or Move - No more embarrassing moments at the dining table!
- Improved Oral Health - Decayed teeth, failing restorations, and old prosthetics will be gone. If you have gum disease, removing infected teeth will help your gums heal.
The key to maintaining your full mouth dental implants is maintaining good oral hygiene. You should:
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Floss daily
- Attend six-month checkups and cleanings
- Call the office if you notice any abnormalities in your oral health
Schedule Your Consultation
If you live in or around Yuma, AZ and want to learn more about full mouth dental implants, our team at Algodones Dental Implants wants to help you. Call us at (928) 257-3604 to schedule your consultation. Dr. Valenzuela will take time to conduct a comprehensive oral evaluation, then answer all of your questions regarding treatment options.