Restore the Integrity of Your Smile with a Full Mouth Reconstruction
Patients with extensive oral health issues often feel as if there is no way to restore proper health and function to their smiles.
At Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry Center, Dr. Jose Valenzuela can perform a comprehensive full mouth reconstruction to address any degree of oral health problems.
So what makes this all-inclusive treatment at our Los Algodones, Baja California, office a great option?
What Can Be Included in a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Many reconstruction treatments involve dental implants...
Millions of Patients Have Benefited from Dental Implants
A full mouth reconstruction is customized to address your specific oral health...
A Full Mouth Reconstruction Allows You to Customize Your Treatment Plan
A full mouth reconstruction is unique from other treatments at our Los Algodones dental office because it allows you to:
- Treat several oral health issues at once
- Stage your treatments on a timeline and budget that works for you
- Improve the look and feel of your smile simultaneously
For this reason, a full mouth reconstruction is a great option for patients who are unhappy with various aspects of their smile and want to work towards a clear end goal with the help of a trusted comprehensive dentist like Dr. Valenzuela. Because we can provide most treatments in-office, you won't have to worry about commuting back and forth between specialists, saving you time and money during the course of your treatment plan.
We Have Advanced Training & Dental Technology
Our Los Algodones, Mexico, office is equipped with some of the latest dental technology, which allows us to perform highly advanced procedures at a lower cost to patients.
We use high-magnification intraoral cameras and digital X-rays to perform implant, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. Because we offer some of the most advanced tools in all of Mexico, patients travel from places like Yuma, Arizona, Southern California, and even Canada to our practice. At Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry Center in Los Algodones, our patients know they will receive consistent, world-class restorative care at reasonable prices.
Preparing for your Appointment
In preparation for your appointment at our Los Algodones, Mexico, office, you should:
- Maintain your overall health: In order to undergo many restorative treatments including dental implant surgery, you will need to be in good overall health.
- Take care of your smile: Leading up to your appointment, practice regular brushing and flossing to maintain oral health.
- Identify your goals: You should take some time to assess your budget and goals for treatment. This will help Dr. Valenzuela create a full mouth reconstruction plan that meets your unique needs.