A Hub of Medical Tourism
Dental Implants Los Algodones, Yuma
The border town of Los Algodones is known for medical tourism. Many people travel to Los Algodones to undergo elective dental and cosmetic surgery procedures, including the placement and restoration of dental implants at Dental Implant Center. Los Algodones is a pleasant community, known for its warm climate and friendly population. It is conveniently located close to Yuma, Phoenix, and surrounding Arizona towns – as well as Southern California communities such as Palm Springs, Mexicali, and the Imperial Valley.
Services We Offer
You’ll find a full range of cosmetic and implant dentistry services at Dental Implant Center, including:
- Teeth Whitening: Our in-office whitening treatments lighten teeth up to 10 shades in one sitting. A quick and easy procedure, teeth whitening revamps your entire smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: Thin porcelain shells that bond to the surfaces of the teeth, veneers dramatically improve the look of teeth that are marred by chips, cracks, discoloration, or small spacing issues.
- Porcelain Crowns: Also known as caps, crowns are placed over the surfaces of teeth to provide strength and support to damaged teeth.
- Dental Implants: A long-lasting, stable replacement for missing teeth, implants are as durable and natural looking a solution as you’ll find.
- Placement: Dr. Valenzuela surgically places the small titanium rods into the jawbone, where they function as synthetic tooth roots.
- Restoration: After the rods have integrated with the bone, Dr. Valenzuela tops them with a dental restoration – either a single tooth crown, a dental bridge, or a set of dentures.
Technology is a point of pride at Dental Implant Center; we strive to offer the most advanced pieces of technology – and utilize the most sophisticated techniques – to ensure that our patients’ experiences are quick, safe, and effective. One example of our cutting-edge technology is the system that Dr. Valenzuela uses to perform piezoelectric surgery; the advanced piezoelectric technique allows him to selectively cut hard tissue in the mouth without affecting the surrounding tissue. Additionally, we use the Plasma Rich in Growth Factors® (PRGF) technique, in which a patient’s own plasma is used to quickly clot wounds from oral surgery and speed up the healing process. We also feature digital X-rays, an intraoral camera, and a computerized office network at our practice.
Learn More about Dental Implants
If you are planning to travel to the Los Algodones or Yuma area to have dental implants placed, contact leading implant dentist Jose Valenzuela. Someone from our office will respond to your query shortly.
1005 2nd St.
Los Algodones, Mexico
Toll-Free: (866) 223-6147
Local: (928) 257-3604