Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry in Palm Springs
Located in Los Algodones, Mexico, Dental Implant Center is pleased to serve individuals from nearby Southern California and Arizona. Our leading cosmetic and restorative dental practice has earned a reputation based on the outstanding customer service we provide and the beautiful smiles that we create and maintain – all at an affordable price. Learn more about the dentistry services we offer, including dental implants, to residents of Palm Springs and surrounding areas. If you’re interested in meeting with Dr. Jose Valenzuela and our team, contact Dental Implant Center today to schedule an appointment.
Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry Services
Porcelain Crowns: Tooth-shaped caps that are placed over damaged or decayed teeth to provide strength and support, crowns are tooth-colored, natural-looking, and long-lasting.
Porcelain Veneers: Thin sheaths that bond to the surface of the tooth, veneers add aesthetic appeal to teeth that have minor flaws such as chips, cracks, or discoloration.
Teeth Whitening: In-office treatments will lighten teeth by about six to ten shades in a one-hour session; the results are immediately noticeable.
Placement and Restoration of Dental Implants: Dr. Valenzuela surgically places titanium posts in the jawbone; after a sufficient healing period, he tops the posts with artificial teeth – either a single tooth crown, bridge, or set of dentures.
Our office is known for staying on the cutting edge of technology through the use of advanced dental tools and techniques. We feature the following:
- Our CT scan machine produces three-dimensional images of your mouth with special cross-section views and helps with the dental implants planning process by providing precise and accurate data.
- The Plasma Rich in Growth Factors (PRGF) System® aids in the oral surgery healing process, using the patient’s own platelets to clot wounds.
- Piezoelectric Surgery : Using ultrasonic technology, this surgical technique selectively cuts hard tissue in the mouth with minimal effect on the surrounding tissue.
- Soft Tissue Laser: This versatile tool is used for cosmetic gum surgery, gum therapy, and soft tissue treatments.
- Digital X-rays take more detailed, higher resolution images of your teeth and bones while emitting less radiation than traditional X-rays.
- Our Intraoral Camera detects oral problems in their early stages, when there is a better chance of treating them.
- Computerized Operatories: High-tech displays allow us to share X-ray and intraoral camera images; our networked computer system offers flexibility and accessibility.
Learn More about Dental Implants
If you live in the Palm Springs area and are seeking dental implants from an experienced implant dentist, contact Dr. Jose Valenzuela and our dental team today. A member of our staff will be in touch with you promptly.